Friday, September 24, 2010

SteelSeries QcK+ Mouse Pad Review


I noticed my Razer DeathAdder's feet on the bottom were starting to wear out and I had only been using this mouse for about a week. I think my desk was too rough on it though it worked really well. So I decided to buy a mouse pad! I used to have the IceMat which is made of glass. That thing was awesome but for some reason I had issues keeping my pinky off the glass which caused condensation and then the sensor would freak out. I just bought the SteelSeries QcK+ for $11 discounted from $15 since the packaging was re-wrapped. This thing is HUGE! I guess my mouse sensitivity is fairly high, though I have several friends with much higher sensitivity. I managed to perfectly fit my apple mini wired keyboard and mouse on it. I was a bit iffy on trying out a cloth one after having my glass one for so long, but I must say WOW does it glide nicely. The bottom of it is rubbery so it wont slide around. It's very thin too so it wont annoy you if you don't like the thicker ones. It even came with a steelseries sticker, and I love stickers haha.

I give it a 10/10!
Great price too! $15 can't go wrong.

Size:  450 x 400 x 2 mm / 17,7 x 15,7 x 0,08 in

You can find this mouse pad here: http://shop.steelseries.com/us/index.php/surfaces-us/steelseries-qck-plus.html

What mouse pad do you use?

19 comments:

  1. I really need a new mousepad. In fact, I don't even have one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a QcK heavy (Like yours but 6mm thick instead of 2mm) and it does got good glide. Right now I'm using a Roccat Sota and damn, soft like a cloth mat but with the glide of a glass mat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, i uise the razer goliathus or something

    btw welcome to the f5 club :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to your future posts... GTL man

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha huge mousepads ftw! I got the biggest one they had at Fry's, and it covers the entire right side of my desk. Absolutely love it and it was only 5 bucks.

    ReplyDelete